Working Papers for ACA Students

1. Fill out the very top section of the attached application form (Part 1 only).  Make sure that a parent signs it.
2. Get your doctor to attach his stamped form/letter stating that you are eligible to work.
3.  Email the signed application with the scanned doctors form and or letter to Ms. Page at
4. Ms. Page will be in room 282 during 9th period, Wednesdays and Fridays to issue you your working paper card. (PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 3 SCHOOL DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR DOCUMENTS TO COLLECT YOUR CARD).